FREE initial advice offered
Accidents arising from slips and trips are often perceived as trivial, and an example of the “compensation culture.” – Tripping and Slipping Claim Solicitor Newry
In reality, a high proportion of such accidents involve serious injury. Health and safety executives estimate that 95% of major slips result in broken bones.
Examples of tripping and slipping personal injury claims successfully pursued include: (Tripping and Slipping Claim Solicitor Newry)
- Severe injuries to the elderly, caused by slipping or tripping on defective pavements
- Injuries to children caused by defective utility grids
- Injuries caused by slipping on wet floors in supermarkets, hospitals, and schools
- Injuries suffered by children in playgrounds and sports centres
- Claims by council tenants for ill health caused by housing disrepair and defective premises
- Injuries to cyclists, motorcyclists and motorists caused by potholes in roads
Very often the injuries sustained in such accidents have adverse consequences for life.
All public and private organisations owe a duty of care to ensure all visitors to premises are safe. Local Authorities are also under a duty to ensure that pavements and public highways are in a safe condition for public use. Campbell and Grant is instructed in thousands of such cases each year.
Contact one of our offices at Newry, Dublin or Castlewellan for more information. Our services are offered throughout Northern Ireland though most of our clients come to us in Belfast, County Down and County Armagh
Michael graduated in law with LLB Hons from Queens University Belfast in 1985 He works with JPHLAW as well as being the Principal of Campbell & Grant in Newry.
Michael’s legal expertise includes conveyancing, criminal law, commercial property acquisition, sales development, residential property development, licensing, planning, trusts, inheritance tax, wills and estates both in Northern Ireland and in the Republic of Ireland.