Developing constructing letting buying selling refinancing property (Commercial Property Solicitor Newry)
Whether you are a developer, speculator, landlord or a tenant we have an experienced and enthusiastic commercial property team able to take on whatever work you need from the simplest to the most complex commercial property solicitor Newry transaction deals in Northern Ireland, England or Wales and The Republic of Ireland.
- Acted for a retailer in relation to the taking of units in a number of Shopping Centre Extensions
- Acted for one of the shareholders in a limited liability company in the sale of the shareholding and the related reorganisation of the shareholder’s property portfolio
- Acted for private developers in the sale of a number of development properties in Belfast , Dublin and all over Ireland
- Acted for developer in number of joint venture developments with onward sale to end purchaser and advised on SDLT implications of these developments
- Acted on a redevelopment of an industrial site for a major residential developer client
- Acted for a joint venture company in the purchase of a development sites in Dublin and other locations in Dublin area
- Acted for NI Company in a joint venture arrangement relating to a major civil engineering contract in the Republic of Ireland.
- Acting for private developer in sale of a portfolio of Northern Ireland properties
- Acting for an developer company in development and sale to housing associations
- Acting for international company in acquisition and funding of a development site
If my you have any questions and want an immediate response please contact our Mr Michael Grant who is happy to answer your questions by return of email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed to practice in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland (Company Law Solicitor Newry)
A vital extra dimension to all these services is that, since we are licensed to practice in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, we are uniquely placed to advise the increasing number of businesses choosing to pursue commercial projects on both sides of the border.
Being licensed to practice in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, we provide high-quality, all-Ireland legal services to business. Our Strategic location in the city of Newry near the border and within easy reach of Belfast and Dublin also offers obvious advantages.
Whatever your requirements then – acquisitions to restricting, from property to inward investment – our professional approach and practical advice ensure that you maximise your business opportunities while avoiding the pitfalls.
Michael graduated in law with LLB Hons from Queens University Belfast in 1985 He works with JPHLAW as well as being the Principal of Campbell & Grant in Newry.
Michael’s legal expertise includes conveyancing, criminal law, commercial property acquisition, sales development, residential property development, licensing, planning, trusts, inheritance tax, wills and estates both in Northern Ireland and in the Republic of Ireland.