European Union legislation guarantees the consumer the right to claim damages where injury has occurred as a result of using a defective product – Defective Product Solicitor Newry
As a nationally recognised defective product lawyer, Campbell and Grant successfully sues retailers and manufacturers on behalf of consumers.
Examples of successful product liability cases and personal injury claims pursued by Campbell and Grant include:
- Injuries caused by defective appliances or equipment
- Injuries to children as a result of playing with defective toys
- Cases involving injuries to the hair and scalp suffered in hairdressing salons
- Injuries caused by exploding bottles and cylinders
- Illness caused by defective water supply
- Injuries and medical conditions arising from unsafe medicinal products
Michael graduated in law with LLB Hons from Queens University Belfast in 1985 He works with JPHLAW as well as being the Principal of Campbell & Grant in Newry.
Michael’s legal expertise includes conveyancing, criminal law, commercial property acquisition, sales development, residential property development, licensing, planning, trusts, inheritance tax, wills and estates both in Northern Ireland and in the Republic of Ireland.